If you would like to book my services:
- Please fill out my Booking Form – click this link to provide me with the vision of your desired wedding experience, size of wedding party, location, date, etc. I use the booking form to provide you with an accurate quote and check my availability.
- I will send you a contract that outlines my services so you know what to expect. Fill it out and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org with your deposit.
- Deposit: 50% deposit is required to hold your date. Dates are not secure until contract and deposit are received.
- Payment is accepted via cc, check, money order or cash.
- Cards Payments are taken through Pay Pal. Summit Celebrant Pay Pal address is email@example.com. NOTE: Please specify that you are sending money to a friend/family, or a fee will be taken.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to the wedding. If a wedding is booked within 30 days, full payment is due at time of booking.
How we work together:
- For the Classic Ceremony, we start with a phone/skype or in person interview so we can get to know one another.
- For Short and Sweet- Basic we will jump right to the questionnaire.
- You will be asked to complete my questionnaire, which I use in part to create your ceremony.
- Elopement and Short and Sweet Wedding Ceremony Questionnaire
- Basic and Classic Wedding Ceremony Questionnaire
- If needed, we will communicate via email until we dial in the ceremony that best fits your personalities and visions.
- Your ceremony will be available to you electronically for your feedback and comments, additions, deletions, or whatever tweaks need to be made until the day of the ceremony.
- For Classic Ceremonies, we’ll arrange the rehearsal and run through all the cues and special readings and rituals.
- For Short and Sweet- Basic, I’ll make sure all the details are dialed in to run smoothly on your special day
Before Your Wedding Ceremony:
- One month before your wedding date your balance is due.
- Stop by the Summit County Clerk and Recorder open 9-5 M-F to get your marriage license. Bring valid ID and $30 check or cash. Clerk and Recorder is located at 208 Lincoln Ave, Breckenridge, CO. (970) 453-3475